The Active Learning Classroom Fundraising Campaign
The Royal West Academy Foundation has launched The Active Learning Classroom Fundraising Campaign.
Funds raised will go towards creating spaces with flexible seating designed to further support our educators and students.
Flexible seating alters classroom dynamics and improves academic engagement.
MODERNIZATION OF CLASSROOMS WITH FLEXIBLE SEATING TO ACCOMODATE DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES, FACILITATE MOVEMENT, COLLABORATION, & CREATION
- Facilitate individualized learning by acknowledging and accommodating students’ unique learning styles
- Create opportunities for collaboration and creation by encouraging movement among students and teacher
- Strengthen relationships within the classroom between peers and teachers
- Improve student exchanges during group work
- Responding to the needs of different teaching subject or activities within the same classroom
- Increase student motivation and engagement
- Sustainable furniture that is
- ANSI & BIFMA tested ensuring that the products meet the need for durability, long term use, and reduce waste
- GREENGUARD & SCS certified designed to protect human health by reducing exposure to chemicals
During the 2022-2023 school year, the objective of this pilot project is to raise $80,000 for 3 classrooms:
- Room 301 Math and Science
- Room 313 History and Ethics
- Room 209 English and Drama
The roll-out of the Active Learning Classroom Campaign will take place over several years based on the priorities of the school.
Please support The Active Learning Classroom Campaign by making a contribution today.